Sunday, March 14, 2010

DJ Gutta - So You Need Beats Vol 3

01. Drake - Over (Prod. by Boi1da)
02. Lil Wayne - Drop The World (Prod. by Hit Boy & Chase N Cashe)
03. DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win (Prod. by Nasty Beatmakers)
04. T.I. - I'm Back (Prod. by Trackslayerz)
05. DJ Khaled - Put Your Hands Up
06. Waka Flocka - O Let's Do It
07. Soulja Boy - 2 Milli
08. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Rock (Trafficking Remix)
09. Star Murphy - Swagg On
10. Travis Porter - All The Way Turnt Up (Prod. by Vybe Beatz)
11. Plies - She Got It Made
12. Plies - Medicine
13. T-Pain - Reverse Cowgirl
14. Ja-Bar - Daze
15. Pinney Wood - Paperchase (With Hook)
16. Gucci Mane - All About The Money
17. Gucci Mane - Lemonade
18. Gucci Mane - My Own Worst Enemy
19. Young Jeezy - Scared Money (Prod. by Boi1da)
20. Young Money - Steady Mobbin' (Prod. by Kane Beatz)
21. We Are The Untouchables Music Group - 2 Trill (Prod. by The Untouchables) [Exclusive]
22. L.A. Da Boomman - On My D#ck Now (Remix) (Prod. by K.E.)
23. Ludacris - How Low
24. Jay Electronica - Exhibit C (Prod. by Just Blaze)
25. Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
26. Clipse - Champion
27. Fabolous - Everything Everyday Everywhere (Prod. by Ryan Leslie)
28. Memphis Bleek - Still Ill
29. Young Buck - Steroidz (50 Cent Diss)
30. We Are The Untouchables Music Group - Brick Squad (Prod. by The Untouchables) [Exclusive]




No comments:

Post a Comment